LOVE

LOVE

Monday, January 4, 2010

LOVE PEOPLE!

so I have put together all the facts and have come to the conclusion that i have been "let go" from my job because of my sexual orientation...I just spoke to my old chef ( who was fired a week before myself) and he said that the restaurant owner has had it in for me since the moment he found out I was queer and couldnt lay me off because my chef would not let him.....i wish that i had more physical proof...because then i could do somthing about it!

I am sorry about the random non food related rant...but i think this does affect everyone...not that everyone is queer but everyone has the right to not be discriminated against! And i think this is somthing that affects the Restaurant industry alot! I am in a state of shock right now and i really dont know what to think....i probably shouldnt be because anger is clouding my thoughts and they are not rational....any thoughts....ideas??

I dont get why people cant just support love

again sorry about the non food related rant!

lesbian chef signing off!

1 comment: