LOVE

LOVE

Monday, January 25, 2010

NEW JOB


Oh i am so excited, for the past few weeks i have been kinda down because i was let go from my old job that i hated!


but now i am super excited a place that i use to work for called me last week and asked if I would do a tasting for them just to help them out i said sure no problemo i wasnt doing anything else! when i get there the owner of the theater and the new opperations manager bombard me saying that I am there first and only choice for pastry chef and they really want me to work for them:)


so in other words......... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY


this is going to be amazing...stressfull and not much sleep


but amazing!!!


the place where i am working does 550-600 events in a year and most being over 100 people so its going to be a hell of a ride! but i am ready i miss working so much!

I missed FOOD so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! That is wonderful news! (Thank goodness you left your old job!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete