LOVE

LOVE

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Dinner













tonights mission
I had the family over for dinner tonight and we had a delicious warm meal to combat the crappy, cold and rainy weather Toronto had today! I did the Roast Chicken and the Braised Savoy Cabbage from The Naked Chef, and i also did my famous Brussle Sprouts,I cut them in half, toss them in olive oil, salt and pepperand then I roast them in the oven for about 15-20 min on about 400 and then i toss them in honey, they are so sweet and nutty and just absolutly amazing!!!
The dinner turned out to be a great night and for dessert we had Creme Caramel!
Perfect night with a never better meal!
Recpies Completed : 3
Recpies to go : 154
Injoy foodies of the world!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting three recipes done in one go! A wonderful meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm that looks so delicious baby YUMM...go baby go!!!

    ReplyDelete