LOVE

LOVE

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trip to center Island, g20, and Franks Kitchen

This is what my city looks like right now due to the G20 Summit...and the protestors are insane....i was about two city blocks away from a mob and was too scared to take a picture....lol they had rocks...i will try my best to give you an idea of the insanity that is going on this weekend but not if it comes at my own safety!










Franks Kitchen
A few friends and I had an impromptu dinner at a cozy restaurant on College st at Clinton. I we shared the buffalo mozzarella, the antipasto platter and the quail liver and it was all amazing...i have eaten Head Chef Franks food before as the previous chef at Flow restaurant and lounge in yorkville and when he worked for years at Centro. I am so happy he has now bought his own restaurant with his wife and has a well deserved fan base....Franks has comfort, service and food down to a T and let me tell you the Sangria....not to shabby!


























although i have lived in toronto for a few years and just out side it for my entire life i have never travelled to Center Island (toronto island) before. So i had a monday off and was being visited my a friend and we decided to head on over and check out the buzz. Its beautiful with beaches ( and one clothing optional beach which was interesting) and restaurants, center ville which is like a little theme park for kids, and really alot of history. all in all there were beautiful plants, trees, animals and water so i was a happy camper.



































1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your blog evolve! Great template!

    ReplyDelete