LOVE

LOVE

Monday, June 14, 2010

Taste of Toronto




Yesterday I worked at an annual event we have here in toronto called Toronto taste. It was a great day full of amazing food, wine and people. Top toronto restaurants are invited to prepare a dish and all the proceeds go to second harvest!!!




I met and took a picture with Chef Michael Smith a food network chef from PEI here in Cananda and ate some delicious food!




My Restaurant served a pan seared scallop with a mint and sweet pea ravioli and a pea and milk foam....it was delicious and not to toot my own horn but it was the prettiest dish there :)




Hope everyone had an amazing weekend:)

2 comments:

  1. Babe, this is a great post. I love Michael Smith! Congrats on meeting him. My mom loves him too so I was sure to let her know that you met him! Also, I love that little mushroom/cabin...adorable! xo -C

    ReplyDelete