LOVE

LOVE

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Tattoo!!!!

Mornin (or afternoon or evening depending on where in the world you are :) )

So the other day I got a new tattoo!!! its writing in braille that means "feel love, be love" I think that alot of people throw around the word love like its a bon bon, but are not focused enough on actually being love! thats right folks love can be used as a verb! its an action not just a feeling! with that being said I also believe that alot of us are scared to feel love...and I mean real love, not roman candle, hot pink, hollywood love.....I mean I got your back love!

So I guess with that my challenge to you is to try and let your self feel the love, and let yourself be love! it makes life even more wonderful then it already is!

I havent done it in a while so here are some enviro tips for ya!

26. bring back your used beer and wine bottles to the store! if you bring them back and dont just recycle them, the bottles get washed and reused. That means that there is less processing (melting them down and making them into somthing new) and will reduce your carbon toe prints!

27. use a natural Laundry detergent! the brand I use is "Attitude" and I absolutly love it! it smells wonderful, gets my clothes clean as a whistle and is certified eco friendly! it also has a picture of cute little penguins on it and this may or may not have been the reason I picked this eco friendly detergent off the shelf at my local "Noah's" ( eco friendly store here in Toronto)

28.Use a Natural Tooth paste! you can make your own or you can go and but one if you dont have the time! I found this more of a difficult switch because the taste and mouth feel of natural tooth paste is a much different one then crest or colgate! but like anything it just takes a bit of getting use too! YOU CAN DO IT! think of all the chemicals u are not flushing down the toilet or into your body! and if your worried about not getting flouride buy a brita and drink tap water...I know that there is flouride in Canadas tap water!

Also I dont know about what mother nature is giving you where you live BUT right now I have never been happier with her :) she makes me warm inside and out and I absolutly love it! I dont work for another 3 hours so I think I am going to go and enjoy the sun! go lay at the park and read! Have a great Day my non gender specific and gender specific friends!


I love you! (remember feel it, be it!)

Kristen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment