LOVE

LOVE

Sunday, May 23, 2010

long time no talk!!!





hey ladies and gents, so I must say a HUGE sorry for being absent for the past few weeks work has been absolutly insane now that Patio season has come to a start here in toronto, but I do have some pics of a the food I made for a Party I catered and some pics from this restaurant that i went to with my best friend in the whole world its called Waterfalls : Indian Tapas Bar, and I have to say it wasnt bad, I had butter chicken with some basmati rice and i did enjoy it but the name of the restaurant has tapas bar in it, so going there I was expecting to recieve a tapas menu as well....THERE WAS NO TAPAS...so that kind of put me on a slump in my chair...but all in all i did really enjoy my butter chicken and would go back !!!



brandy poached pears in a caramel tuille


dark chocolate mousse on a lemon short bread cookie


jerk chicken

sweet,hot and smokey BBQ brisket


jerk chicken, brisket and tofu skewers


curry turkey burgers with apple and cranberry chutney and milk bread buns


roasted carrot and ginger soup

avacado, tomato, sweet baby shrimp and horseradish shooters


pasta shells stuffed with tomato, basil and goats cheese


spinach, blood orange and pine nut salad

asparagus, pecarino salad with a white truffle and taragon vinager dressing

milk bread


just some of the bread i make at work this is our focaccia, we go through about 2 trays a night :

Butter chicken at Waterfalls: Indian Tapas Bar



Happy World Schizophrenia Day - lets help understand this disease and spread some education!! its time to kick this disease in the BUTT

No comments:

Post a Comment